Vincent Dillio’s ongoing blog in The NY Times “Real Artists of Marfa” profiles bootmaker Colt Miller and Logan Caldbeck, the co-owners of Cobra Rock Boot Company, a boutique bootery on Marfa’s main drag. The pair moved to the art ‘n boot capital of West Texas in 2010.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015