Vincent Dillio’s ongoing blog in The NY Times “Real Artists of Marfa” profiles bootmaker Colt Miller and Logan Caldbeck, the co-owners of Cobra Rock Boot Company, a boutique bootery on Marfa’s main drag. The pair moved to the art ‘n boot capital of West Texas in 2010.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015