The end-of-January media luncheon with new Dallas Museum of Art Director Maxwell Anderson prompted a double-edged chop from blogger Glenn Hunter in last week’s D magazine. Calling Anderson “a big-time arts guy straight out of central casting: polished, corporate, carefully spoken. Tailor-made for Dallas, in other words.” Hunter goes on to dis Anderson’s wife, “the beautiful, Houston-reared actress/entrepreneur Jacqueline Buckingham Anderson” who, aside from spending a lot of money on decorating, he suspects, may have written her own Wikipedia entry. Ouch.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015