Michele Monseau is holding a one night studio liquidation sale tonight at Three Walls in San Antonio; the pop-up sell off, titled “Take Me, Please”, or “Let’s Swap (Some Spit)”, or “No Gallery Is An Island,” will be strictly cash and carry, with “bargain basement prices on art” ranging from $5-$100. On the chopping block are Monseau’s fuzz sculpture, fuzz sandwiches, bumps, dangly feet, hippo heads and more. 6-8 p.m., 106D Blue Star, Building B.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015