The Austin American-Statesman’s Jeanne Clair Van Ryzin saw Ink Tank Lab’s recent house installation Last New Year, in a bungalow at 1319 Rosewood Ave. Sorry, it’s too late to see it yourself, the post-apocalyptically themed show ended yesterday, but everyone took pictures. Ink Tank, which has eighteen artist members according to its website, began activities late last year with Future Diorama at Co-Lab, ably dissected by Glasstire’s Katy Geha.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015