Dallas curator/writer/collector Charles Dee Mitchell‘s Lakewood home was critiqued in Friday’s Dallas Morning News. Mitchell’s enviable combination of topflight contemporary art, modernist design and livable comfort (and his Cinderella-story career with Half-Price Books) is featured in a 15 image slideshow.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015