A leaking pipe in a fourth-floor closet poured an inch of water all over the concrete floors of the University of Houston’s Graduate painting studios over the recent winter holiday. Culturemap reports that’s it’s been cleaned up. On Thursday, eyewitnesses reported “minimal damage.” A fan was blowing to further dry the slightly dampened creative atmosphere.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015