A leaking pipe in a fourth-floor closet poured an inch of water all over the concrete floors of the University of Houston’s Graduate painting studios over the recent winter holiday. Culturemap reports that’s it’s been cleaned up. On Thursday, eyewitnesses reported “minimal damage.” A fan was blowing to further dry the slightly dampened creative atmosphere.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015