Once an Austin mainstay, D. Berman Gallery, which moved to Wimberly last year, is planning to go entirely virtual on February 1, continuing to represent its roster of Texas artists online, through art consultants, and through periodic pop-up shows. The gallery opened its inaugural show at its old space at 1701 Guadalupe St. in 2000, and for a decade+ was one of the few commercial galleries in a city known more for music and artist-run alternative spaces.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015