Once an Austin mainstay, D. Berman Gallery, which moved to Wimberly last year, is planning to go entirely virtual on February 1, continuing to represent its roster of Texas artists online, through art consultants, and through periodic pop-up shows. The gallery opened its inaugural show at its old space at 1701 Guadalupe St. in 2000, and for a decade+ was one of the few commercial galleries in a city known more for music and artist-run alternative spaces.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015