Houston artist Theresa O’Connor’s pioneer trans-genre shopping venture fashion/art/lifestyle shop Hello Lucky turns 4. She’s holding a sprawling anniversary party on Saturday with a DJ in the storefront window, libations in the back and a fashion show spilling out the door front onto the sidewalk at 7:30ish, new windows and work by birdie and belle (aka Rene Cruz and Bronwyn Lauder aka Freddie Barrett) and more new work by Jenny McClure. Saturday January 21 from 6-9pm at 1025 Studewood in Houston.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015