Houston artist Theresa O’Connor’s pioneer trans-genre shopping venture fashion/art/lifestyle shop Hello Lucky turns 4. She’s holding a sprawling anniversary party on Saturday with a DJ in the storefront window, libations in the back and a fashion show spilling out the door front onto the sidewalk at 7:30ish, new windows and work by birdie and belle (aka Rene Cruz and Bronwyn Lauder aka Freddie Barrett) and more new work by Jenny McClure. Saturday January 21 from 6-9pm at 1025 Studewood in Houston.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015