Olivia Flores Alvarez profiles Houston art dealer Wade Wilson in today’s Houston Press, touching on his commitments to concrete painting and Habitat for Humanity, and his love for being around “interesting people doing fascinating things.” Last year, Wilson was profiled in Gulf Coast Philanthropy for his support for Scott Brogan’s Brilliant Lecture Series that brings high profile speakers to theaters in Houston. Wilson is owner of the eponymous five-year-old gallery in the 4411 Montrose building, which has just opened Fatto in Italia by Joseph Cohen on January 4.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015