This evening, a group of artists and curators known for their participation in prominent collaborative projects old and new, in Texas and elsewhere will meet to discuss their experiences at Fort Worth Contemporary arts at 7pm. The panel, titled “All Together Now” will include Bradly Brown, co-founder of the new art collective Homecoming, which had an opening/launch party in Ft. Worth on Dec. 3; Nathan Green, co-founder of Okay Mountain, Austin; M, a mystery figure who may or may not be Martin Iles, a pivotal member of the Good/Bad Art Collective of Denton, Richard Patterson, original member of the Young British Artists graduating from Goldsmiths College, London and Alison Hearst co-founder of Subtext Projects, Fort Worth. The panel will be moderated by Moderated by FWCA curator Christina Rees, partner in curating two Modern Ruin shows with Thomas Feulmer, and partner in life with Patterson.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015