Arnold Schroeder’s slowly ongoing lawsuit against the Dallas Museum of Art crept into a brick wall when a federal judge dismissed a lawsuit that accused the Dallas Museum of Art and a former UT Southwestern Medical Center president of conspiring to defraud Texas-born philanthropist Wendy Reves, his mother. Alas, no juicy details of the alleged misdeeds, eagerly anticipated by scandal-mongering arts journalists, appear forthcoming.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015