Beginning in 1989, The Day Without Art organizes visual artists and arts organizations originally to raise and, now to maintain awareness of the impact of HIV/AIDS on the arts community. This year, several Texas spaces in Austin, Houston, San Antonio, Dallas and Fort Worth are participating by showing Untitled, a collage-style film about a generation of AIDS and activism.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015