Beginning in 1989, The Day Without Art organizes visual artists and arts organizations originally to raise and, now to maintain awareness of the impact of HIV/AIDS on the arts community. This year, several Texas spaces in Austin, Houston, San Antonio, Dallas and Fort Worth are participating by showing Untitled, a collage-style film about a generation of AIDS and activism.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015