Please find attached the file(s) you requested. Any further correspondence should be addressed to email@example.com
SOURCE CREDIT – “British Film Institute”
Reproduction of this image requires the appropriate copyright clearance. In making this image available, the bfi confers no licence to use or copy the image. All copyright clearance is the responsibility of the user.
In consideration for making this image available, the user hereby agrees to indemnify the bfi against any claim or liability arising from the use of this image.
The information service of the bfi National Library may be able to carry out copyright ownership research on your behalf. Fax +44 (0) 20 7436 0165 for details of services and costs.
British Film Institute
21 Stephen Street
London W1T 1LN
Tel +44 (0) 20 7255 1444
also by Peter Lucas
- Sights Unscene: Under The Big Top - November 20th, 2013
- “La Reine du Scandale!” - November 14th, 2013
- Festival On The Verge - November 4th, 2013
- Styles and Stances: Filmmaker Charlie Ahearn brings glimpses of New York in the 80s to the Houston Cinema Arts Festival - October 31st, 2013
- Paris...Texas - October 26th, 2013