Please find attached the file(s) you requested. Any further correspondence should be addressed to email@example.com
SOURCE CREDIT – “British Film Institute”
Reproduction of this image requires the appropriate copyright clearance. In making this image available, the bfi confers no licence to use or copy the image. All copyright clearance is the responsibility of the user.
In consideration for making this image available, the user hereby agrees to indemnify the bfi against any claim or liability arising from the use of this image.
The information service of the bfi National Library may be able to carry out copyright ownership research on your behalf. Fax +44 (0) 20 7436 0165 for details of services and costs.
British Film Institute
21 Stephen Street
London W1T 1LN
Tel +44 (0) 20 7255 1444
also by Peter Lucas
- I LIKE TO WATCH TV - February 26th, 2015
- Roger Beebe’s Flicker Circus Comes To Town - January 21st, 2015
- Daily Picks for the Cinema Arts Festival - November 11th, 2014
- STREET STUFF - November 11th, 2014
- Saturn Semantics for a Beta World - October 24th, 2014