This just in from PR firm Giant Noise: “Sunglass Hut, the premier shopping location for high quality fashion and performance sunglasses, is pleased to announce the fourth annual Sunglass Hut Artist Series Collection, featuring one-of-a-kind designs by renowned public artist and mother of knit grafitti, Magda Sayeg, a.k.a. KNITTA. Starting today the limited edition collection will be available exclusively at SunglassHut.com for $130 and comes with a certificate of authenticity. Sunglass Hut will donate $30 from the sale of each pair of 2011 Artist Series sunglasses to support OneSight – a Luxottica Group foundation of charitable vision care programs dedicated to improving vision through outreach, research and education.” She’s also got a line of knit-patterned iPhone covers . . .
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015