This just in from PR firm Giant Noise: “Sunglass Hut, the premier shopping location for high quality fashion and performance sunglasses, is pleased to announce the fourth annual Sunglass Hut Artist Series Collection, featuring one-of-a-kind designs by renowned public artist and mother of knit grafitti, Magda Sayeg, a.k.a. KNITTA. Starting today the limited edition collection will be available exclusively at SunglassHut.com for $130 and comes with a certificate of authenticity. Sunglass Hut will donate $30 from the sale of each pair of 2011 Artist Series sunglasses to support OneSight – a Luxottica Group foundation of charitable vision care programs dedicated to improving vision through outreach, research and education.” She’s also got a line of knit-patterned iPhone covers . . .
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015