Ex-Texas artist Jacinda Russell, now teaching at Ball State University in Muncie, Indiana recently had a portfolio of her work Nine Fake Cakes and Nine Bodies of Water published in Afterimage. The statement says that the symbolic floating pastries reflect sad episodes in her life, but her blog reports her on a road trio through Northern Indiana, visiting the birthplace of James Dean.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015