Dan Cameron, Curator and founder of Prospect 1 New Orleans announced last week that he was turning the creative reins of the three-year-old project over to former Menil curator Franklin Sirmans. Sirmans, currently contemporary art curator at LACMA, will serve as artistic director of the planned Prospect 3 in 2013.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015