Dan Cameron, Curator and founder of Prospect 1 New Orleans announced last week that he was turning the creative reins of the three-year-old project over to former Menil curator Franklin Sirmans. Sirmans, currently contemporary art curator at LACMA, will serve as artistic director of the planned Prospect 3 in 2013.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015