Brooklyn -based Performance Artist Marni Kotak gave birth to a healthy baby boy in New York’s Microscope Gallery on Tuesday. The culmination of her exhibition, The Birth of Baby X, which began as a replica home birthing center, and will finish out its run replaying video of the big event. Saying that “real life is the best performance art” the artist plans to spend the rest of her life on her next project Raising Baby X.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015