Sources confirm the booking of Pepe, the Glasstire Pony for the opening of the TX Contemporary Art fair this Thursday evening. Although Pepe, (or Trigger, we’re not sure which) is too small to be ridden by adults, there may be an opportunity, for extra special friends of Glasstire, to use him as an “equine canvas.” Take that, Yves Klein!
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015