Sources confirm the booking of Pepe, the Glasstire Pony for the opening of the TX Contemporary Art fair this Thursday evening. Although Pepe, (or Trigger, we’re not sure which) is too small to be ridden by adults, there may be an opportunity, for extra special friends of Glasstire, to use him as an “equine canvas.” Take that, Yves Klein!
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015