Aether, a new semi-annual Austin-based e-magazine that aims to engage collectors, artists, and galleries in conversation about the visual arts launched last week. The magazine is a collaboration between Rachel Haggerty of Wally Workman Gallery, Amanda Gorence of B. Hollyman Gallery, Judith Taylor of Gallery Shoal Creek and the first issue features works and artists on view in those galleries, making it read like an elaborate, polished promotional flyer.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015