Aether, a new semi-annual Austin-based e-magazine that aims to engage collectors, artists, and galleries in conversation about the visual arts launched last week. The magazine is a collaboration between Rachel Haggerty of Wally Workman Gallery, Amanda Gorence of B. Hollyman Gallery, Judith Taylor of Gallery Shoal Creek and the first issue features works and artists on view in those galleries, making it read like an elaborate, polished promotional flyer.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015