Meet enviro-artist Mark Dion and study the Buffalo Bayou Partnership’s new invasive-plant deathmobile at a launch party for the Buffalo Bayou Invasive Plant Eradication Unit, a taco truck refitted to educate the public about eliminating unwanted plant species choking our city’s favorite bipolar waterway on October 12, from 6:30 – 8:00 p.m. on the Sabine Promenade, 150 Sabine Street, Houston.
Part work station, part laboratory, book mobile and beacon for public outreach in the battle against invasive species along Buffalo Bayou, the unit is a collaboration between the Houston Arts Alliance and Buffalo Bayou Partnership.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015