Meet enviro-artist Mark Dion and study the Buffalo Bayou Partnership’s new invasive-plant deathmobile at a launch party for the Buffalo Bayou Invasive Plant Eradication Unit, a taco truck refitted to educate the public about eliminating unwanted plant species choking our city’s favorite bipolar waterway on October 12, from 6:30 – 8:00 p.m. on the Sabine Promenade, 150 Sabine Street, Houston.
Part work station, part laboratory, book mobile and beacon for public outreach in the battle against invasive species along Buffalo Bayou, the unit is a collaboration between the Houston Arts Alliance and Buffalo Bayou Partnership.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015