Start choosing you outfit: Nancy Clarke, former Chief Floral Designer at the White House will share her behind-the-scenes stories and demonstrate floral arrangements at the annual Art in Bloom League Luncheon and Symposium at the DMA on March 26, 2012. The exciting news was announced Thursday at the Dallas Museum of Art’s League Membership Tea.
Clarke has worked intimately with First Ladies Rosalynn Carter, Nancy Reagan, Barbara Bush, Hillary Clinton, Laura Bush and Michelle Obama, and has a new book out titled My First Ladies, in which she retails anecdotes of the rich and powerful and floral arrangement.
The Dallas Museum of Art League, founded in 1938, has helped the Museum acquire more than 100 works of art and provide countless hours of education and programming to the community.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015