Sometime later this year, a professional conservator will spend two days assessing the state of the Art Museum of Southeast Texas‘ collections and identifying the museum’s conservation priorities. It’s all part of Heritage Preservation’s Conservation Assessment Program, which has done the same for 2600 small museums in it’s 21-year history, and funded by the ever-helpful federal Institute of Museum and Library Services!
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015