Sometime later this year, a professional conservator will spend two days assessing the state of the Art Museum of Southeast Texas‘ collections and identifying the museum’s conservation priorities. It’s all part of Heritage Preservation’s Conservation Assessment Program, which has done the same for 2600 small museums in it’s 21-year history, and funded by the ever-helpful federal Institute of Museum and Library Services!
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015