Granary of Mission San José, built in the 1720s, restored by WPA labor in the 1930s. In 1941, the complex was officially named a National Historic Site, the first in Texas.
also by Kelly Klaasmeyer
- A Thin Wall of Air: Charles James at the Menil Collection - June 15th, 2014
- Plexiglas Makes it Possible! Francisco Sobrino at Sicardi Gallery - June 6th, 2014
- Kermit Oliver: Tracing Our Pilgrimage at Art League Houston - November 6th, 2013
- Rachel Hecker: Group Show at Art League Houston - October 30th, 2013
- The Texas Contemporary Fair in 48 Photos - October 21st, 2013