View of the courtyard of the Spanish Governor’s Mansion (actually used as the predidio HQ), pre-USA SA. There’s a Hapsburg crest at the front of the building, built in around 1720.
also by Kelly Klaasmeyer
- Kermit Oliver: Tracing Our Pilgrimage at Art League Houston - November 6th, 2013
- Rachel Hecker: Group Show at Art League Houston - October 30th, 2013
- The Texas Contemporary Fair in 48 Photos - October 21st, 2013
- Houston Fine Art Fair: Now With Less Houston, More Korea! - September 23rd, 2013
- Radical Presence: Black Performance in Contemporary Art - February 9th, 2013