View of the courtyard of the Spanish Governor’s Mansion (actually used as the predidio HQ), pre-USA SA. There’s a Hapsburg crest at the front of the building, built in around 1720.
also by Kelly Klaasmeyer
- Buildering: Misbehaving the City - October 9th, 2014
- A Thin Wall of Air: Charles James at the Menil Collection - June 15th, 2014
- Plexiglas Makes it Possible! Francisco Sobrino at Sicardi Gallery - June 6th, 2014
- Kermit Oliver: Tracing Our Pilgrimage at Art League Houston - November 6th, 2013
- Rachel Hecker: Group Show at Art League Houston - October 30th, 2013