From iconic illustrator of the Beatles’ Yellow Submarine to purveyor of endless signature art products at shopping malls, Peter Max is popping up all over. He’ll be appearing in person at his temporary gallery at San Antonio’s Shops at La Cantera on August 13 and 14 to hawk paintings of the Alamo, the Texas Flag, and a Dallas Cowboys football helmet. The marketing machine kicked into high gear with a benefit “uncrating party” last friday night benefiting Blue Star Arts Center.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015