Recent UH graduate Abby Lee loves graffiti, and she’s got six twenty-foot walls in her Commerce St. Studio, all painted white or light gray. She’s holding a graffiti free for all (isn’t that a contradiction in terms?) Monday through Friday this week, inviting artists to come and paint “without theme or censorship.” at Studio G, 2020 Commerce St. Houston. Contact email@example.com for more info.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015