Recent UH graduate Abby Lee loves graffiti, and she’s got six twenty-foot walls in her Commerce St. Studio, all painted white or light gray. She’s holding a graffiti free for all (isn’t that a contradiction in terms?) Monday through Friday this week, inviting artists to come and paint “without theme or censorship.” at Studio G, 2020 Commerce St. Houston. Contact email@example.com for more info.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015