A mosaic-covered caterpillar sculpture by Houston artist Reginald Adams and students at YES prep academy was moved into place Thursday, part of the caterpillar-turning butterfly theme of Buckboard Park as re-developed by the Greater Greenspoint Redevelopment Authority. Adams is co-founder and CEO of the Museum of Cultural Arts Houston, an org that brings public art and creative learning experiences to inner-city youth and communities through public/private partnerships and collaborations.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015