A mosaic-covered caterpillar sculpture by Houston artist Reginald Adams and students at YES prep academy was moved into place Thursday, part of the caterpillar-turning butterfly theme of Buckboard Park as re-developed by the Greater Greenspoint Redevelopment Authority. Adams is co-founder and CEO of the Museum of Cultural Arts Houston, an org that brings public art and creative learning experiences to inner-city youth and communities through public/private partnerships and collaborations.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015