Austin artist Brian Willey and writer Thao Votang have announced their first event as Tiny Park, a new nomadic gallery sometimes residing at their house at 607 ½ Genard St., and sometimes at other temporary venues appropriated for larger projects. The project’s instigators plan to present contemporary art exhibitions, readings, and film screenings; Tiny Park’s inaugural exhibition, featuring work from Deborah Stratman and Miguel Aragon opens Friday, September 9.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015