The Amon Carter is looking for photographs that depict museum visitors’ experiences, and is offering a $100 first prize for the best snapshot in three age categories: under 12, ages 13–18, and ages 19+. TCU Professor Luther Smith will select the winning pics, which will be used in various promotional and educational applications. The free contest will run for one month, from August 1-31, 2011 and is open to everyone. Photographs should be emailed to email@example.com with the photographer’s name, age and telephone contact information before the August 31 deadline. Winners will be announced in September.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015