Embattled antiquities director Hawass said in a statement Monday that images of hunting, fighting and celebrations along the banks of the Nile River drawn on a rock face in Aswan, Egypt are a complete drawing of a royal festival during Dynasty Zero, the earliest foundations of Ancient Egyptian culture.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015