Embattled antiquities director Hawass said in a statement Monday that images of hunting, fighting and celebrations along the banks of the Nile River drawn on a rock face in Aswan, Egypt are a complete drawing of a royal festival during Dynasty Zero, the earliest foundations of Ancient Egyptian culture.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015