Pastelegram, a new Austin-based magazine had its online launch Friday, July 1, with an interview with artist Travis Kent about his show at Domy Books, reviews of Silence and Time at the DMA by Noah Simbalist, and Stan Van Der Beek at the CAMH by Wendy Vogel. The academically-slanted mag plans a biannual print publication featuring artist projects; the first, titled The sun had not risen yet / Now the sun had sunk by Barry Stone is due in Fall 2011.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015