This summer, the Dallas Contemporary is offering a street art workshop, promising to train 20 young artists, age 13-16 in “all aspects of the artistic process” under the tutelage of a “professional graffiti artist.” The week-long program is $150. In San Antonio, convicted tagger kids are sentenced to classes like this!
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015