Renowned performance artist Nick Cave (not the renowned Australian alt-rocker), will be artist-in-residence at the University of North Texas Institute for the Advancement of the Arts in the 2011-2012. Cave, who went to UNT in the 80’s, will visit twice in the fall and twice in the spring, and has been commissioned to create a new performance piece that will take place on campus.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015