The Houston Chronicle‘s Naheeda Sayeeduddin attended Emily Sloan’s Southern Naptist Convention at 14 Pews, leaving confused about the event’s message. Although appreciating Sloan’s piece as religious satire, she sees Sloan’s Napping Affects Performance group primarily as an advocacy org for the health benefits of afternoon naps with albeit kooky ways of getting the word out!
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015