The Houston Chronicle‘s Naheeda Sayeeduddin attended Emily Sloan’s Southern Naptist Convention at 14 Pews, leaving confused about the event’s message. Although appreciating Sloan’s piece as religious satire, she sees Sloan’s Napping Affects Performance group primarily as an advocacy org for the health benefits of afternoon naps with albeit kooky ways of getting the word out!
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015