Boheme wine bar in the “quaint and lively Montrose area” at Taft and Fairview in Houston is hosting the next edition of Spacetaker’s popular Cultured Cocktails events, and this one’s benefiting Glasstire! I’ll be there, along with the rest of the Glasstire crew, shamelessly schmoozing, autographing various objects of negligible value, perhaps prizes, even communal singing! Thursday, June 16 from 5pm-10pm, Boheme, 307 Fairview.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015