NBC has noticed the 50-year old giant pecan sculpture in Seguin, featuring a photo of the historic 5-foot nut on it’s Dallas website. There’s a link to the Eiffel Tower in Paris, TX, but not Stonehenge II in Ingram, which has been partially re-erected at the Hill Country Arts Foundation and is awaiting your donations to be completed.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015