NBC has noticed the 50-year old giant pecan sculpture in Seguin, featuring a photo of the historic 5-foot nut on it’s Dallas website. There’s a link to the Eiffel Tower in Paris, TX, but not Stonehenge II in Ingram, which has been partially re-erected at the Hill Country Arts Foundation and is awaiting your donations to be completed.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015