Master printers Pat Masterson and Carlos Hernandez’s new venture, Burning Bones Press, will open to the public for tours from 7-10 p.m. on Saturday, June 11. The infamous Drive-By Press, itinerant printmakers who wander the country with a printing press in the back of their van printing t-shirts wherever they go, is promised to drive by. Burning Bones will be full-service studio collaborating with artists to produce etchings, lithographs, woodcuts, screenprints and monoprints. Oh, and there’s beer by Saint Arnold Brewing and music by DJ Sex Panther. 1518 Yale, Houston.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015