Pay-for-play “co-op” Watson Gallery (the franchised version of the former Blossom St. Gallery) has rounded up 25 local artists who will each pay $50 to put their work in vacant townhomes for two afternoons. Titan Homes combines realty with gallery at The Courtyards at Shady Acres, a clot of new townhomes they’re showing in Houston. Friday, June 10 from 5-9pm (the band plays from 6-8), Saturday June 11 from 5-9pm at 1433 W 23rd St, Houston.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015