Next Thursday, June 2, there’s an opening reception for Anton Ginzburg: At the Back of the North Wind at the Palazzo Bollani, Castello 3647, 30122 Venezia from 6-9pm. Ginzburg’s installation, a poetic search for the mythological land of Hyperborea, was curated by Matthew Drutt, is part of 54th Biennale’s Collateral Program and is supported by the Blaffer Art Museum, the Flo Art Fund, and Artpace San Antonio. Still in Texas? Those who missed the Russian-born, New-York based artist’s show in Venice can read about it.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015