Registration by mail or fax (no email!) opens June 1 for $820 slots during the 16 days of portfolio reviews at this year’s Fotofest biennial in Houston. 160 intrepid curators, editors, publishers, gallerists and collectors at Fotofest’s Meeting Place will spend four grueling four-day sessions looking at work from photographers from around the world who hope the event will be a career launching pad. Will it work? Fotofest tracks Meeting Place success stories on its website!
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015