Registration by mail or fax (no email!) opens June 1 for $820 slots during the 16 days of portfolio reviews at this year’s Fotofest biennial in Houston. 160 intrepid curators, editors, publishers, gallerists and collectors at Fotofest’s Meeting Place will spend four grueling four-day sessions looking at work from photographers from around the world who hope the event will be a career launching pad. Will it work? Fotofest tracks Meeting Place success stories on its website!
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015