Visitors to the Kimbell’s Picasso and Braque show will be able to use iPads loaded with a specially-created app to analyze what they’re seeing. Working with Reza Ali of MegaVision, a digital-imaging company, the app features “spectral images” (not the ghostly type), that let you see the paintings in infrared and ultraviolet light, revealing features invisible to the naked eye!
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015