Origin Magazine debuts with a Houston launch party this Sunday, May 29 from 6-9pm at Colton and Farb Gallery. The new mag combines yoga and “conscious lifestyle” content with arts coverage and shameless self promotion, offering “selected” artists 1/4 page ads for $125. Editor, founder, and corporate lobby artist Maranda Pleasant features her own work on the cover! She explains the origins of Origins in a video interview with yoga journalist Christina Sell.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015