Origin Magazine debuts with a Houston launch party this Sunday, May 29 from 6-9pm at Colton and Farb Gallery. The new mag combines yoga and “conscious lifestyle” content with arts coverage and shameless self promotion, offering “selected” artists 1/4 page ads for $125. Editor, founder, and corporate lobby artist Maranda Pleasant features her own work on the cover! She explains the origins of Origins in a video interview with yoga journalist Christina Sell.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015