The Museum of Fine Arts Houston’s board has selected three architecture firms to propose plans for a post-1900 art building. Morphosis, Snøhetta and Steven Holl Architects will submit concepts for the proposed building and parking garage (hey, let’s show contemporary sculpture IN the parking garage!), to be sited on the current parking lot across the street from the MFAH’s Law building and next door to the Cullen Sculpture Garden.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015