This year, the 10th annual 24-hour video race begins at 11:59, Friday, May 13 at the Angelika Film Center at 5321 E. Mockingbird Lane, Dallas. Teams of filmmakers are given a theme, a prop, a location, and one line of dialog, and have a day to plan, write, shoot, edit and deliver their finished videos for judging. Screenings of the finished entries will be Tuesday-Thursday, May 17-19 with the finalists screened on Monday, May 23 at the Angelika Film Center at 5321 E. Mockingbird Ln. Anyone can participate.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015