Black Hole Coffee House in Houston’s Montrose neighborhood is planning “the Supernova Project,” the first of a series of quarterly soup dinners aimed at raising money for Montrose-based creative projects (and awareness for the fledgling business!) Six proposals will compete for the entire proceeds of the $20 a plate soup-a-thon: contestants include a mobile astronomy lab, a bloody puppet show, a video podcast tour of a local park, and a big rock for Wilson Wonderground park. Sunday, May 8 from 6:30 – 9:30pm at the Black Hole Coffee House, 4504 Graustark, Houston.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015