Every Thursday in May, the Rothko Chapel will offer Tai Chi classes free to the public. Led by instructor Henderson Smith, the slow repetitive movements will be held on May 5, 12, 19, and 26 from 5-6pm amid the bamboo near the reflecting pool and Barnett Newman’s Broken Obelisk. Just show up in loose fitting, comfortable clothes.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015