To mark our 10th anniversary, Glasstire is bringing a star-studded group of thinkers to the region to think about regionalism next Saturday. Robert Storr, dean of the Yale University School of Art and curator of the 2007 Venice Biennale; David Pagel, Los Angeles Times art critic and associate professor of art at Claremont Graduate University; Toby Kamps, curator of modern and contemporary art at The Menil Collection in Houston; and Michael Galbreth, one of The Art Guys; will join Christina Rees, a Glasstire correspondent and director of Fort Worth Contemporary Arts, at the Fort Worth Modern on Saturday, May 7, at 11am. Free and open to the public!
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015