Veins in the Gulf, Elizabeth Coffman and Ted Hardin’s film about history, bayous, and cajuns will be screened outdoors in the backyard of Aurora Picture Show in Houston on Saturday April 27, at 7:30pm. It’s brought to you by Shrimp Boat Projects (Eric Leshinsky and Zach Moser, who have finished welding new rails on their beached boat, and are preparing to start on the hull), The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Center (hull intact), and Aurora (who sold their ship), and the film makers will be on hand to answer questions as guests slurp shrimp and beer afterwards!
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015