The Brow: The Life and Times of Frida, a poetic multimedia performance, takes place at Talento Bilingue de Houston on April 28, 29, 30 and May 1. The 75-minute production, written and performed by Angeles Romero, artist-in-residence at TBH, dramatizes the already dramatic life of painter Frida Kahlo, a replica of whose sealed bathroom vault were recently displayed at the Brownsville Museum of Art! Tickets are $25, except for students, seniors Metro Q card holders, and those with unibrows, who get in for $5.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015