The Brow: The Life and Times of Frida, a poetic multimedia performance, takes place at Talento Bilingue de Houston on April 28, 29, 30 and May 1. The 75-minute production, written and performed by Angeles Romero, artist-in-residence at TBH, dramatizes the already dramatic life of painter Frida Kahlo, a replica of whose sealed bathroom vault were recently displayed at the Brownsville Museum of Art! Tickets are $25, except for students, seniors Metro Q card holders, and those with unibrows, who get in for $5.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015