Dallas’ MAC is adding a series of outdoor parking-lot market days to its array of lectures, events and exhibitions. The new “Uptown Trolley Stop Market” will juxtapose farmers, artists, organizations and businesses to form a “market environment.” Already signed up are Billy Hassell, Warren Wilkes Salon, Lily’s Kettle Korn, and Pinky Diablo and live music by the Boxcar Bandits of Denton. At the Mac Parking lot, Saturday, April 16 from 11-4pm. Other markets are scheduled for April 17, May 15 and June 12, all from 11-4pm. FREE!
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015